Ask the expert directly and learn when you attend this LIVE presentation!
2013 EBRI/Greenwald Retirement Confidence
Approved for 1 hour CRC® CE and 1 hour CFP® CE
Today’s economic and investing environment requires our early, mid and late-career clients to assume an ever-increasing responsibility for their retirement income and expenses. As retirement professionals, we need to understand and recognize the positive as well as counter-productive retirement preparedness behaviors of our clients. In this session, you will gain insight into:
- American workers’ psychological and financial retirement readiness, expectations,
and what keeps them up at night
- What clients expect and look for in a retirement advisor
- Specific steps for helping your clients secure their retirement futures.
The RCS is the longest-running annual retirement survey of its kind in the nation. Sponsored by the Employee Benefit Research Institute (EBRI), the American Savings Education Council (ASEC), and Mathew Greenwald & Associates (Greenwald), the annual RCS is a random, nationally representative survey of 1,000 individuals age 25 and over. In this session with Ruth Helman, lead researcher of the survey, you’ll learn:
- Key attitudes and self-reported behavior patterns of the mid-market that are tracked over time.
- How confident mid-market Americans are about their retirement income prospects, including Social Security and Medicare
- How much money have they saved for their future and where are they putting their money
- Who they turn to for retirement investment information and advice
- Why individuals are not saving more and what would motivate them to do so.
The RCS also strives to be timely by covering issues that are of current interest to policymakers and retirement benefits specialists; past examples include participant education in 401(k) plans and understanding of IRA eligibility.
Ruth Helman is Research Director at Mathew Greenwald & Associates, where she specializes in designing and managing research related to retirement.
Join us on Thursday March 28, from 12 – 1 p.m. EDT when Ruth shares her expertise in a live webinar. You will learn how you can use the Retirement Confidence Survey® to help you better serve your clients, and also have the opportunity to ask questions directly to the expert.
Register Today! Don't wait -- seating is limited.
Click here to see other events in our ongoing series of practical professional development webinars by top experts for retirement counselors and advisors who serve the mid-market.
- Attending any of our live webinars fulfills 1 CRC® and 1 CFP® CE credit.
- Individual webinars are $49, with no extra fee for CFP and/or CRC CE reporting.
- Courses will be recorded and available in elearning format shortly after the live session.
- Register early! Seating is limited.
- Consider becoming a Charter Premier Member to save up to 66% off individual webinar registration fees!
Learn from the experts, the way you like to learn, at the level that's right for you.
|SPECIAL SAVINGS OFFER: Are there three (3) or more webinars you want to attend? Consider joining the RRC Professional Development community - 30 day Risk-Free Guarantee! Save 33% off webinar, elearning and audio download courses as a Gold Member, or become a Premier Member with all webinar registration and elearning/audio course fees included. Click on the 30 Day Risk Free Guarantee logo to learn more. |
Become a CHARTER Premier member before April 15 to save $100/year off the annual fee for as long as you remain a Premier Member!
Group discounts are available. Click to download a pdf brochure explaining program benefits for public sector employers and/or advisor groups.
Contact email@example.com or 847-686-0440 x105 for more information about Retirement Resource Center products.